The TEG Mastermind Group is like no other, we would say that wouldn’t we? But it’s true, we put a lot of effort into making this something really unique and special.
The people we choose to enter the group are like us, they want to be the best version of themselves. This will also reflect in their business too.
We have been through a really traumatic 18 months or so, some of us are still going through it, and for us it’s been especially challenging as we have staff to consider, this can be stressful in many ways as it’s something we have never had to deal with before. Businesses closing through no fault of their own and having to make people redundant, people we care about deeply.
The majority of leaders and high achievers look after everyone else and sometimes neglect themselves. If you’re one of these people, then you could be taking the first steps to putting it right. We are here with the help and advice to get you back on track and back on top again.
What do you get when you join us?
You can apply for our one to one leadership service where we guide you through our specialised high performance and achievement coaching programme. This is focused on investing time in you so you come closer to reaching your big dreams and goals.
Sometimes we forget the ‘child’ inside us and we forget to have fun. Let’s have fun!
Please contact us for more information.
become a member
The Mastermind Membership is for those people who really do want to focus on themselves and there’s nothing wrong with that, in fact it’s the right thing to do.
What do you get when you become a member?
- We meet up on Zoom every 2 weeks to discuss a topic that is maybe holding you back, it could be anything from losing focus, procrastination to leadership skills.
- Each meeting we invite a specialist speaker who will take us through the challenges we face as leaders and high achievers in our chosen topic and give us invaluble help and advice.
- Once the guest speaker has talked us through how to overcome the challenges we face, we get to ask questions, to me this is where the magic happens, as we get to listen, and to interact with someone at the top of their game. Let’s be honest how many will get the chance to do that.
- The combined learning from these sessions is worth the entry price alone but we don’t stop there. You will receive a weekly newsletter designed to keep you on track. It will be packed with information relating to the session you have just attended with the group, so the learning doesn’t stop.
- Each session will be recorded so if you miss one, don’t worry you can come back and view it in full.
- We will meet at least once every 2 months face to face, in a location that’s good for everyone, so we can get to know each other and really bond as a group. I find it’s a great way to make lifelong friends too.
We only invite 12 people into each group and it’s a strict selection process so the learning is specific to you and the challenges you face, each cohort is chosen for its ability to grow together.
The next cohort begins in November so if you would like to find out more on how to become a member please carry on reading.
To join you have the following options:
- Pay £299.00 + VAT per month, the first month is on us, or…
- Take advantage of our special offer and make one payment of £2,691.00 + VAT for 12 months membership, that’s a saving of over £800 on the normal price. It’s 12 months for the price of 9.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Mastermind Silver PlanPay monthly for Mastermind
- Choose this option if you would like to pay monthly to access the TEG Mastermind Group.
- First month is free so you can test the water first.
- You can cancel at anytime.
Mastermind Gold PlanSpecial Offer Price
- Choose this option if you would like to take advantage of our special introductory price to access the TEG Mastermind Group.
- Recieve 12 months membership but only pay for 9. A fantastic offer!
- You can cancel at anytime.
All payments are collected through the Stripe processing system. VAT will be added at the checkout at the current UK rate
Frequently Asked Questions
Everything listed below:
- We meet up on Zoom every 2 weeks to discuss a topic that is maybe holding us back, it could be anything from losing focus, procrastination to leadership skills.
- Each meeting we invite a specialist who will take us through the challenges we face as leaders and high achievers.
- Once the guest speaker has given us the benefit of their wisdom, we get to ask questions, to me this is where the magic happens, as we get to listen to and interact with someone at the top of their game. Let’s be honest how many will get the chance to do that.
- The combined learning from these sessions is worth the entry price alone but we don’t stop there. You will receive a weekly newsletter designed to keep you on track. It will be packed with information relating to the session you have just had with the group, so the learning doesn’t stop.
Can I cancel my subscription?
Yes you can cancel at anytime but please be aware we do not offer refunds on any payments on the monthly plan.
If you have paid the annual subscription we will refund the number of months you have remaining at the discounted price if it's within your first year of membership.
If you have joined and paid the normal price we will refund your remaining months from the date you joined. So for example if you have joined in January and you cancel in June you will be entitled to 6 months refund at the current monthly price.
If you want to cancel your subscription please contact us to start the process.
What if I miss a session?
Sadly if you miss a session that's down to you as you will be notified well in advance that the session starting, the time and date will be supplied.
We do record all the sessions and send out the link in the newsletter following the session.
How many attend the sessions?
We only invite up to 12 people to access the Mastermind Group at anyone time so we can monitor how it's performing and so you get the very best experience possible.
What type of people are in the Mastermind Group?
We encourage a mix of people in every group so that they can help each other in every session. That means that there are people from all backgrounds and sectors but everyone is chosen for their knowledge, experience and willingness to help and share.
We realise that some of us will share personal and confidential information from time to time and for that reason everything we say and record is confidential and stays within the group. If you feel you cannot abide by this rule please reconsider joining us.