These are two days you can’t afford to miss if your starting or thinking about starting a business
This information packed 2-day course will help you validate, start or grow your business.
Business Basics is a 2 day course for budding entrepreneurs, and early stage startups heading to the next level. We help and support you to fully to validate and explore your business idea or grow your business successfully.
Everything you need to know are contained in these 2 days.
Who should attend?
- Anyone thinking of starting their own business
- Anyone who has an idea for a business and wants to validate it
- Anyone who is inquisitive about what starting a business involves and wants to know more
- Anyone who wants something other than a job
- Early stage start ups wishing to grow their business
What will you take away?
- Advice for setting up a new business
- Sales and Marketing strategies that work
- Finance – cashflow forecasting and why it’s so important
- Setting up a simple ‘system’ to get you started. We give you the 4 most critical areas to concentrate on
- Building a tribe and why it’s so important
- Using technology in your business
- How to innovate if your product or service is dull
- Creating a business plan with the Business Model Canvas (BMC)
- And much more…
You will have a greater knowledge of:
- Products / Services
- Running a business
- Finding the ‘right’ clients to grow and sustain your business
- Hiring the ‘right’ staff
- If your business idea is a good one and what to do if it is and if it isn’t
- Plus much more…
So if you think this course is for you please book a place and we’ll be in touch very soon with more details on what the 2 days will consist of.
These are two days you can’t afford to miss.
We have a number of FREE places available. Follow the link to find out more: Funding application
“Excellent couple of days, great team building exercise for a new project team, with some valuable info for them (and myself) into the way we could work together. The ACCELERATOR Rocket game was a great insight into business”.
Steven Gregg – Sellafield Ltd
Who We're Working With