I have the feeling that fundamental things are changing and whether they are changing for the better only the future will decide. Here’s just a few of the things that are changing for us as a business: The way we interact – this now is predominantly phone calls and MS...
I have been asked a few times this week if now is a good time to start a business? Normally I would say anytime is a good time, but there is one big stumbling block, meeting clients and others critical to starting your business. Yes, you can speak to them virtually...
I've been giving this a lot of thought over the weekend and as things stand we all anticipate that business, probably life, will never be the same again once this crisis is over. With that in mind what will be your new supply and demand if things do change? For me it...
I have been asked a number of times what my thoughts are on the ‘new economy’ and how we should operate our businesses through it. Here’s 5 tips that might help. This is the perfect time to take a long hard look at your business and decide if will work or not in the...
It is becoming the ‘norm’ across Cumbria that we are seeing people, entrepreneurs, going above and beyond during the COVID-19 pandemic. We see it every day on social media where communities have come together, usually lead by one individual, to take food to people who...
- EZDubai announces the expansion of noon.com with new customer fulfillment facility
- New innovation will help entrepreneurs
- Bangladesh envoy proposes to form Business Council
- Entrepreneurs announce hospitality restoration plan for Belfast's Upper Crescent
- New accelerator looks to BUILD a better tomorrow
- JKPCB, Chairman reviews 'Consent mechanism of the Board'
- SSE's commitments to becoming anti-racist The School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Fostering family dynamics that boost entrepreneurship
- Forbes drops Bermuda trip for entrepreneurs to escape Covid 'gloom'
- Legally Fab Partners With Groupon To Help Thousands Launch Successful Businesses
- Kids and family finance app Goalsetter nets $3.9 million in seed funding
- Early-stage African VC firm, Microtraction reports portfolio boom despite the weight of COVID-19
- Entrepreneurs face 4 years hard work before any success
- BlackNorth Initiative Continues to Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs by Partnering With We ...
- London best UK city for female entrepreneurs
- UK unemployment rate continues to rise
- Facebook News expands to the UK
- UK officials say people who get the contagious coronavirus variant may have a higher risk of death ...
- China Arrivals to Offset Exodus to UK, Hong Kong Aide Says
- Facebook News launches in the UK, the first international market for its curated news portal
- Facebook's News tab arrives in the UK
- Financial institutions general regulatory news, January 2021 # 2
- "There will be an announcement on this issue later on today," vaccines minister Nadhim Zahawi said.
- Today In Payments: Mastercard To Hike Fees For UK EU Transactions; NCR Closes $2.5 Billion ...
- Rupert Murdoch, Accepting Award, Condemns 'Awful Woke Orthodoxy'
- Brexit: No such thing as tariff-free trade deal despite Boris Johnson's claims, peers told
- How AI could transform post-pandemic healthcare
- The Latest: Texas COVID-19 hospitalizations continue to fall
- The Latest: Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim has COVID-19
- Asos and Boohoo Could Kill 25000 Jobs, 500 Stores This Year