TEGkickstart, part of The Entrepreneurs Group, is hosting a free webinar on Thursday 10th December for anyone thinking of starting their own business.
Everywhere you look online today you see someone saying, “It’s a great time to start a business”, myself included. So why should we be saying this and why should you be taking any notice? Well it comes down to one thing. Opportunity! Everywhere you look there is...
Coutts, the wealth manager and private bank, has released the latest round of findings of the inaugural Coutts UK Entrepreneur Index (CUEI) which outlines the level of entrepreneurialism in the UK as well as the desires and barriers that they have faced when starting...
I have the feeling that fundamental things are changing and whether they are changing for the better only the future will decide. Here’s just a few of the things that are changing for us as a business: The way we interact – this now is predominantly phone calls and MS...
I have been asked a few times this week if now is a good time to start a business? Normally I would say anytime is a good time, but there is one big stumbling block, meeting clients and others critical to starting your business. Yes, you can speak to them virtually...
I've been giving this a lot of thought over the weekend and as things stand we all anticipate that business, probably life, will never be the same again once this crisis is over. With that in mind what will be your new supply and demand if things do change? For me it...
- 5 Sources of Funds for Student Startups
- Shahzada — South Kashmir's female entrepreneur is milking success
- 'No-code' startup Bubble raises $100 million in round led by Insight Partners
- HBMSU concludes courses on scientific research and entrepreneurship offered via Ministry of ...
- British entrepreneur 'sells everything' to make motorways electric-friendly
- Al Qana collaborates with up-and-coming coffee entrepreneurs
- Record year of northern investment for Business Enterprise Fund
- North East entrepreneurs secure grant funding
- Outlaw Social: The Scots firm helping others to stand out in the market
- Analysis-Cash-hungry emerging markets arrive late to the SPAC party
- Analysis: Cash-hungry emerging markets arrive late to the SPAC party
- Jamii Celebrate Stories Of Black British Entrepreneurship In New Short Film
- Chance for budding food and drink entrepreneurs to pitch their business ideas
- Sharmadean Reid on what it really takes to be a female founder
- Tej Kohli Demystified
- UK Spares Key Workers Quarantine as Staff Shortages Bite
- Sharmadean Reid, A UK-based, Black Entrepreneur Raised Venture Capital And Started An ...
- UK Revises SPAC Rules to Attract Listings to London Market
- UK-Turkey Race to Zero Summit: business leaders endorse climate action
- Klarna's UK rival Payl8r is set to become £1B fintech business; secures £40M funding
- Onto raises $175 million in Series B to expand EV subscription service in the UK
- NTT DATA UK Announces New Partnership with myGwork
- UK Mobile Phone & Gadget Insurance Market 2021: 12.1 Million Adults Covered by Mobile ...
- Jacobs to Support UK Space Satellite Launch Project
- Cedo Commits to Climate Neutrality By 2030
- Agreement to boost UK-Kenya Trade
- Curaleaf International Launches Second Medical Cannabis Flower Product for UK Market
- China stocks see biggest slump in US since 2008 financial crisis
- Liberty Global Publishes 2020 Corporate Responsibility Report
- Kenya deal with UK aims to turn Nairobi into Africa's financial hub