TEGvirtual have been awarded over £16,000 from Cumbria Community Foundation to help young people in West Cumbria develop their own business.
Could you qualify for a funded place?
This is an age old solution to a problem we all experience, I urge you to give it a try it might help. I have been using this little known ‘method’ for a number of years and it really does sharpen your mind and thoughts. Let’s get started. Its January 2021 and like...
I got to thinking the other day that the present situation for people who are unemployed, furloughed, about to lose their job and the sad plight of the world at the moment is something that could be with us for a long time to come, certainly the effects of it. And it...
TEGkickstart, part of The Entrepreneurs Group, is hosting a free webinar on Thursday 10th December for anyone thinking of starting their own business.
Everywhere you look online today you see someone saying, “It’s a great time to start a business”, myself included. So why should we be saying this and why should you be taking any notice? Well it comes down to one thing. Opportunity! Everywhere you look there is...
Coutts, the wealth manager and private bank, has released the latest round of findings of the inaugural Coutts UK Entrepreneur Index (CUEI) which outlines the level of entrepreneurialism in the UK as well as the desires and barriers that they have faced when starting...
- The LHoFT Foundation Launches Fintech Development Programmes
- Stephen Rodrigues: Taking over the vast real estate industry as a true blue professional and ...
- Danica Patrick Cozies Up to Entrepreneur Carter Comstock Nearly a Year After Aaron Rodgers ...
- What I've Learned From Working With Gen Z Entrepreneurs
- SKOLL 2021: Redefine success, understand intersectionality – overcoming the barriers for women ...
- Reopening week: HMV, New Look, Space NK and entrepreneur Theo Paphitis encouraged by ...
- How entrepreneurial should portfolio managers be?
- Free funding course for entrepreneurs launches
- Shop London: beauty entrepreneur Jamie Genevieve hosts make-up tutorial
- Wee County girls host bake sale for The Gate
- Telford entrepreneurs open restaurant after starting lockdown business from kitchen
- Bruce and Luke's coffee empire expands into Keswick
- Canada's largest study of Black women entrepreneurs shows significant challenges but also ...
- Saltbox raises $10.6M to help booming e-commerce stores store their goods
- NatWest relaunches enterprise programme with focus on fast-growing scale-ups
- Is the UK Ready For the Fox News Treatment? Not Quite
- Hepatitis A infections in UK possibly linked to dates
- 'Brexit cost my bicycle business £250000 extra in just two months, and I can't see any positives'
- JD Vance: Trump whisperer turned Senate hopeful
- Covid: Gig with no social distancing to be part of government pilot
- Covid in Brazil: Pandemic meets poverty in growing crisis
- How cancer put me off joining Amazon union
- Ray Quinn's new life in family business after 'nightmare year'
- Rangers hero Glen Kamara launches management consultancy firm – named in honour of club's ...
- Johnson's India visit showcases UK support and respect for India on world stage
- UK hospitality sector soars this weekend as Brits enjoy lifted lockdown restrictions
- Revealed: Why Britain's regulator missed the link between the AstraZeneca jab and rare blood clots
- UK delivers more than 600000 vaccines in 24 hours
- Tetra Tech Inc appoints West Cumbrian Craig as new UK lead
- Couple hoping for time to plan reopening of pub