TEGvirtual have been awarded over £16,000 from Cumbria Community Foundation to help young people in West Cumbria develop their own business.
Could you qualify for a funded place?
This is an age old solution to a problem we all experience, I urge you to give it a try it might help. I have been using this little known ‘method’ for a number of years and it really does sharpen your mind and thoughts. Let’s get started. Its January 2021 and like...
I got to thinking the other day that the present situation for people who are unemployed, furloughed, about to lose their job and the sad plight of the world at the moment is something that could be with us for a long time to come, certainly the effects of it. And it...
TEGkickstart, part of The Entrepreneurs Group, is hosting a free webinar on Thursday 10th December for anyone thinking of starting their own business.
Everywhere you look online today you see someone saying, “It’s a great time to start a business”, myself included. So why should we be saying this and why should you be taking any notice? Well it comes down to one thing. Opportunity! Everywhere you look there is...
Coutts, the wealth manager and private bank, has released the latest round of findings of the inaugural Coutts UK Entrepreneur Index (CUEI) which outlines the level of entrepreneurialism in the UK as well as the desires and barriers that they have faced when starting...
- EZDubai announces the expansion of noon.com with new customer fulfillment facility
- New innovation will help entrepreneurs
- Bangladesh envoy proposes to form Business Council
- Entrepreneurs announce hospitality restoration plan for Belfast's Upper Crescent
- New accelerator looks to BUILD a better tomorrow
- JKPCB, Chairman reviews 'Consent mechanism of the Board'
- SSE's commitments to becoming anti-racist The School for Social Entrepreneurs
- Fostering family dynamics that boost entrepreneurship
- Forbes drops Bermuda trip for entrepreneurs to escape Covid 'gloom'
- Legally Fab Partners With Groupon To Help Thousands Launch Successful Businesses
- Kids and family finance app Goalsetter nets $3.9 million in seed funding
- Early-stage African VC firm, Microtraction reports portfolio boom despite the weight of COVID-19
- BlackNorth Initiative Continues to Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs by Partnering With We ...
- Entrepreneurs face 4 years hard work before any success
- London best UK city for female entrepreneurs
- UK PM Johnson: We did everything we could to minimise COVID loss of life
- The Latest: UK 1st country in Europe to pass 100K deaths
- Nissan staying in UK is great news after Brexit, but car industry's future is still very unclear
- 'An absolute killer': small UK firms struggle with Brexit VAT rules
- UK-Based Company, Co-operatives UK, Leaves Sage Financials, Gains Increased Reporting ...
- Issue of Debt
- Number of listed firms being taken private accelerated in the UK last year, research finds
- IMF downgrades forecast for UK economic recovery
- UK Looking at Joining CPTPP Asia-Pacific Free Trade Agreement
- Aclipse Therapeutics Announces $2.2 Million Grant from UK's Medical Research Council for ...
- SMEs across UK voice support for easier transatlantic trade
- Cprime Expanding Services Offerings to the United Kingdom
- Three in five UK businesses feel more responsible for employees' health: research
- Facebook News stands in contrast to the previews available in Google Search which does not ...
- British Auto Industry Risks Slow Decline After Brexit